10 Reasons to Buy Life Insurance
Have you been on the fence about buying life insurance? On one hand, it’s a great way to ensure your family’s financial security; but on the other hand, it’s an investment that doesn’t directly affect your own life. The more time you waste debating with yourself, the longer you risk higher premiums and the potential that your family may need the coverage. Stop thinking and buy life insurance now because of these ten reasons.
1. You don’t get a “do over.” If you don’t have life insurance the first time you need it, there’s no second chances.
2. It’s always better to have coverage and not need it, as opposed to needing coverage and not having it.
3. Thinking about getting life insurance doesn’t protect your family’s interests—taking action does.
4. Even if you don’t have children yet, buying life insurance now can lock in a lower rate. You can always add more coverage to your existing policy as the need grows.
5. Life insurance is a great legacy to leave behind. Your savings account may not cut it when it comes to your family making ends meet.
6. Even if you’re a stay-at-home spouse, you have “earning power” because without you, your spouse would have to otherwise fund cooking, cleaning and childcare.
7. Purchasing life insurance while you’re young and healthy is more affordable than waiting around until you could quite possibly develop a health issue.
8. Don’t think about buying life insurance because one day you’ll die, but rather because your family is going to live.
9. Permanent life insurance is a great investment tool, even while you’re alive. You can have tax-free access to your policy’s accrued cash value and your loved ones can receive tax-free death benefits.
10. Many people find peace of mind in knowing that their family won’t have to struggle in order to keep meeting financial obligations.
Get a free quote today. Call Lone Star Insurance Agency at (817) 426-2886 for more information on life insurance.