When to Contact Us
- We are here to serve you. As my teachers used to say "there is no such thing as a dumb question". Insurance is a much more complex business than television commercials make it out to be. Insurance is the ONE AND ONLY means to protect your family's assets. No only your home and cars, but more importantly you FUTURE income. Should you be involved in an accident and be found liable, if you do not have enough liability coverage a judgement can be placed against you. Don't wait until AFTER something happens. We are always here to review your needs and make suggestions.
- In the event of a claim, please contact us. If it is an emergency call the appropriate emergency responder first, then contact us. If it is not an emergency please call us for guidance.
- Adding or removing a vehicle or driver.
- Any changes in ownership of any vehicles, homes, rental property, etc.
- Any changes in occupancy of a property.
- If anyone other than named operators on your policy will be using any of your vehicles on a regular basis.
- If you start using any of your vehicles for commercial purposes (delivery of items, people, etc.)
- If make improvements to any of your properties (add a room, add a pool, add a shop or detached garage).
- If you are considering starting a business at your home.
- At renewal- if your renewal comes in and there has been a drastic rate change we will do our best to proactively contact you. If you have not heard from us as the renewal approaches please call us.
- If you get an unsolicited "offer" for insurance in the mail - call us (or throw it away) Many agents send out "mocked up" quotes to households just to get you to call them. The rate that they put on the mailer is the "walk on water" rate. What we mean by that is that no one will really get that rate unless they can walk on water. Those agents don't have your social security number or any other personal information about you that would be needed to actually prepare an accurate rate.
- If you happen to shop for insurance and get what APPEARS to be a better rate - call us. We have no secrets, but many times the other guys do. For example, our policy with you may provide much more coverage than what someone else is proposing. It may LOOK the similar to an untrained eye however if you know what to look for in the guts of the policy (what perils are they actually insuring against) then you can make a better assessment. I can't tell you how many times we have STOPPED someone from making a mistake. Most people are only worried about what the monthly / annual costs are for a policy. They don't consider what it will REALLY cost them if they don't have the right / adequate coverage. Call us. If it is truly a better deal for you we aren't afraid to tell you so.
- If your experience with us has been positive we'd love to get a TESTIMONIAL from you. If your experience has not been positive the owner would like to hear from you so that we may attempt to resolve any issues.
- Finally, if you have a great message for us to run on our BIG LED sign we'd love to hear from you.